Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Saturday, March 24, 2012

All my friend

I normally didn't look back I made such there's always for all the time.
But this had happened to me in the last time..
The rainy day's the today.

The Friday morning at my class that first thing I asked teacher to please
She gave me the answer it's make me more work hard to me....
At night I asked my two son's to I would like to very much too.

A lots of people who are some are retired there there most of my friends are the ladies.
all I need to more enjoyable in my life.
I hope all my friend keep at me,
Michiko



3 comments:

Mariettes Back to Basics said...

Dearest Michiko,

Don't EVER worry, your friends will always be there for you! No matter what. Just relax, you concentrate on your classes, your therapy and enjoy your visits from your sons, your friends. And last of all your blog comes into play. We wait for you, don't worry!

Love to you,

Mariette

orchid0324 said...

こんにちは、ミチコさん♪
今日は、日本語でコメントを書かせて下さい。 
リハビリは他の人には分からない程、大変でしょうね。焦らずゆっくりとご指導にそって頑張って下さい!!! 優しい息子さん達が訪ねて下さるのは心強いですね。
日本から、一日も早く回復されるのを願っています。
Hang in there, my friend.
Love you always, xoxo Miyako*

Katie Isabella said...

I will ALWAYS be here, Sis. Always and ever. Never worry. <3

xoxoxo Sis, Katie, Miyuki and Victoria