Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I have a busy time.

I didn't look back,I made sure there's always some thing to look forward to,
but this happened to me in the middle of winter it was damp and raining for couple days.
I went shopping center to find my young Jack is 13th 05 birthday soon I had trouble to find them which I found nice ones.

I will go to visiting an Optometrist for my eye care.
cosmetic dentistry.

A last days at Albert park was a beautiful warm winter time. I had reading Whitney Houston's books I love her that was wonderful singing with her.

I need want to used my cars again and my golfing too but it getting a cold days.

7 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Sis, Yes, you ARE getting into your cold season! I was talking to my New Zealand friend yesterday.

I love to always be busy. Maybe I should drive on over to see you before it gets too cold. Leave room for Miyuki in your garage?

xoxoxoxo Sis, Miyuki, Katie and Victoria

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,

It is such a joy to read your news. By the way, that is such a cute grand daughter of yours. Millie standing on the chair in the kitchen. They want to help and are so much fun to see them grow up. Hope you are up to the cold season again. But your daily life sounds like a busy one. So many appointments to go to. But enjoy each and every day as it comes. You're alive and that's ALL that matters! Take care girl and be strong. You will see, as time passes you will get to your better self again.
A tight hug and lots of LOVE.
Mariette

Tamago said...

Oh that's right, it's getting colder there. It has been hot like summer here.
Please stay warm, Michiko san. And please take very good care of yourself.

Beth said...

It is wonderful to see a post from you. I hope you are doing much better. Take care!
Hugs,
Beth

Rita said...

You are getting cold and we are now so hot. Stay warm you don't need a cold.
I need an eye check up too.
take care, Michiko

orchid0324 said...

Dearest Michiko-san,
It is really comfortable weather we have been having here. Haha, I guess it will be quite warm or rather hot soon.
I hope you are donig better and better, my Japanese friend!!!
Love you always, xoxo Miyako*

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

blessings....
You are in winter and we are nearing summer. The days are getting warmer pretty soon everyone will be complaining about the heat. I trust that you are getting better, you post certainly indicate that you are well on the mend.

take care, stay blessed.
rhapsody