Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Sunday, September 2, 2012

I become calm.

I was something happy here today.I licked it just explained that.cool to be calm! I licked it Joe explained that, among her generation. being stressed in a clock look. Really? it our golfing is not?
make with herbal  relax and. calm drinks. only one relaxing soda made with herbal relaxants.
they're designed to "slow our roll"and have tocsin the mind and are hitting  in the our as i type.

Back in my day I don't think we were any more stressed.
This weekend I watched my words and chose to say what I want to be...which is demeanour to be convincing.so I became calm is a state of mind that cultivatable.
The question is.do we all want to be cool to this new calm trend? I reckon so.

Each week in this column I try out ways to much life more meaningful. happier sweeter it's an experiment jovial.Follow me at...long time.        .  





8 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko san,

Hope you are fine and relaxed for the Sunday. You have to be patient too. A herbal tea or drink can sooth you but it is your attitude that you accept the things as they are and only over time will get better. Promise to be kind to yourself girl!
Hugs to you,
Mariette

Joe said...

Ironically enough I do seek peace yet often drink things that are meant to pick me up...the coffee I have at the moment is case in point! If nothing else I can say that as far as my coffee cup goes: I licked it! LOL! Have a great day my friend.

orchid0324 said...

Dearet Michiko-san,
Oh, you are having relaxing mood!!! That is rally great and I wonder the green tea I have every day can give me realax or pick up p;) "Let it be!" my friend♬♬♬
Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

Tamago said...

Hi Michiko san, sounds like you are relaxed and happy :-) That's wonderful! We had 3 day weekend so I had lots of relaxing time. I had hato-mugi tea which is very refreshing.
Wishing you have a great new week, Michiko san!

GreatGranny said...

I'm glad you can find a calming state of mind..And I hope you've had a very relaxing weekend.
xoxo

Katie Isabella said...

I am in a calm state of mind, Sis. So glad you are enjoying life. Our friends and family also help us to enjoy our life each day. Love and hugs,

Xxxooo Sis, Katie, Miyuki and Victoria

Here I Am Carrie said...

Be Calm Be Quiet Be in the Moment. Words to live by. Ok you can get excited once in awhile.

Anonymous said...

Don't talk about "getting out of debt" when you really mean that you want "financial freedom. * Ask your family, friends and peers to help spread the word. What we focus on we create more of with the love and support of Source.

Feel free to surf to my website - http://www.angel-pal.com/FlorianEL