Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Progress my time

I am going well with this program, enjoying it and seeing some changes.
I admit the first few weeks have been up and down,
My loving the golf. just keep up some days it requires a really big effort  but the walk is also a great stress
sport then!

I must confess these was a day when I was so busy it got to one is the morning I was way too tired to joy on the spot then!
I'm very happy for interludes time for some many of the country it was beautifully.
 
But not this week I had time for some many different  activity its and was really enjoy the time spent in gardening  but it was another month time?
I work like to get a few more blogs out from my friends and 26th next month I will have my tooth.




5 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
Whatever you are doing, walking or playing golf; it is important to keep going. Be positive and look toward the future; each day you get better and with the help of some milder weather it goes easier too.
Tight hugs to you,
Mariette

orchid0324 said...

Dearest Michiko-san,

此方は桜の季節になりました♡♡♡ だんだんと涼しくなっていますでしょうか。 外の活動が楽になりますね! ゴルフや庭仕事、無理にならないように頑張ってくださいね♬♬♬ 

Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan to myJapanese friend in Australian, xoxo Miyako*

Lo said...

Hi Michiko

It is always good to read your blog, as you will see I have started mine again, I hope you will come in and read it and leave me a message
Lo xx

Katie Isabella said...

My very dear Sister. WONDERFUL to see this blog and the picture is beautigul.

Like me, you should keep on with your activity and as long as you are not unwell..then activity is the way to be.

Love and hugs,

Sis, Katie and Miyuki. xoxoxoxoxo

Tamago said...

There are always ups and downs, but it's great as you are making progress! I hope you enjoy golf and gardening and so on and have good time. We are having way too cold days for March recently, I hope weather is nice for you :-) Have a great weekend, Michiko san!