Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Our summer hot day!

I dont blame anyone but myself for being too busy and putting myself under such presure it is up to me to slow down,set prisrities and relax.

This is a wonderful time of year where pepole are more giveng and happy time, we are brought to gether to enjoy in HOT DAY time and be thankful  for what we have hope every one has a wonderful day.  

I thinking about bad eyes people is one of my friends has one eyes is going to almost closed..she can't plaing golfing and driving her car's anymore,

I think with ideas that circle just a simple thought about more try finding on her away with reflfection.....
We having a lovely talking with all other friends.



A School boys!




4 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
So glad that you are having a good time, even if these are hot summer days. But there is still so much to be grateful for!
Well, it is sometimes hard to set priorities and to slow down and relax but as long as you enjoy yourself; it's fine!
Hugs to you and lots of love,
Mariette

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings....
Yes it is up to us to give our selves permission to slow down and take the time to enjoy life.

It is still extremely cold here so enjoy the heat for me.

have a blessed week.
rhapsody

orchid0324 said...

Dearest Michiko-san;
Oh,is it TOO hot for golging or outside? Yes, we share the feeling of rushing all the time and hard tie to slow down and relax, don't we!
We are having cold days till this weekend in my area. Haha hibernating inside the house p;)

Wishing you a lovely week ahead.
Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*


Ramblingon said...

Sis, I have heard of that condition where the eyelids droop so far down it is hard to see. There is a surgery for that, so your friend can be helped.

Here it is quite cold and snow is on the way. It is very difficult to drive where I live with the snow because I am so high up.

I will chill a bottle of fine wine for your arrival next weekend. The key to the house is undertaken the mat!

We will put your car in the hot tub to wash off the salt water.

Love and hugs,

Sis, Katie, Miyuki and Victoria xxoxoxoxox