Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Monday!

I love fall,but spring time but spring time is suppored to be the most beautiful season with raw green and azure sky the one of resurrection and rebirth, the miracle of life for my family.
Theae day will be exceptional. I'm offring all these flowers to all in sunny Easter weekend full of joy.
 Happy Easter time! But that's very unlikely considering how much things more raining for few days ..
them wrong too..And no, I don't dream up these ...there.

                                                                                                           

                                            Morgan Johnson 19-3-2014. 18 years of  Birthday.
                                                                      Wesley Glen senior School

3 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
Spring is a very beautiful and uplifting season indeed. Nature's resurrection in a way; young green, new blossoms and hope for life.
We were lucky with a sunny Sunday and today was also very good.
Hope you get to enjoy some nice fall days as well.
Sending you hugs and admiration!
Mariette

orchid0324 said...

Dearest Michiko-san;
Yes, I agree that spring is the best season even though it is really short. Your hydrangea is really beautiful♡♡♡

Is the handsome Morgan Johnson your grandson? As my husband plays saxophone, he admire him very much!

Sending you Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

Tamago said...

I love spring. Yes it's the most beautiful season! It's been quite rainy this year, though. I hope more sunny days are coming.
I hope you had wonderful Easter holiday :-)