Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

One Crowded Houk

The weather getting cooler I like being well organised, So my day beigins almost like a retualy, that's my thinking time and space I've created away from my ways.
The exercise also motivates and energises me for the day ahead.

I generally wake up at 6-30pm theis  most important part of first hour is eating a healting breakfast if I don't my whole day is shot and because I'm tired.
I tend to eat faster I eat so much is because it tastes so good in morning.

I trying works so hard in my golfing of few month time I must overcome to be back in my game,
It is up me to slow down st prisities and relax.
Jack's birthday was yesterday! He was going to kinder's school in March.  Millie was like to working to helping with her Mum!



4 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
Daily routine is important and yes, so is a good and healthy breakfast. Without proper food, we feel miserable during the day...
Love that beautiful double Rhododendron in the picture!
Also Yvette's photo with her kitten...
Life has so many precious moments, even if the golf season is kind of ending.
Hugs to you and lots of love,
Mariette

Tamago said...

I need to eat breakfast, too. Without it, I don't function. But I tend to eat unhealthy food, like donuts and cakes. I know it's bad!
Happy birthday to Jack!

Michiko Johnson said...

Dearest Mariette,
Yesterday was Jack's birthday!
I was very sorry to forgoten about written in here.
Michiko

orchid0324 said...

Happy birthday to Jack♡♡♡ And aslo Millie look so lovely to help Mom; lovely pictures of both of them and you.
I admire you that you have a health conscious mind!!! I tend to eat sweets a lot p;)

Have a wonderful rest of the week, Michiko-san.

Sending you Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*