Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Monday, June 16, 2014

Winter time!

It's getting a bit chillier possibly a bit wetter and definitely a bit darker cold feel as the best time to increase my golf feels lasier on cooler days! which makes this the perfect time to on my finess work harder or add some high -intensity sessions of sports.

It's only when I have to golfing that I get into the best possible day. I think it about very interesting commute it brought to memory of some ather ladt's we are think about given opportunities to help.


                                            jack, Millie, has friends elly!



                                               

5 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

I LOVE seeing Millie and Jack. I remember them every DAY! What a pleasure to see them growing and I loved seeing your other two older grandchildren too.

Here it is summer and you and I BOTH have lots of rain! :-( Rain gets very tiresome.

Love and hugs, xxooxx Sis, Katie, Miyuki and Victoria!!

Tamago said...

Hi Michiko san. Love the photo of Jack, Millie and their friend Elly. They are adorable :-)

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
Lovely photos from Jack, Millie and friend Elly.
You are certainly getting into cooler days as we near the peak of summer.
Sending you hugs and love,
Mariette

Marijke said...

such a sweet foto Kids are Always fantastic to see. and Lady Michiko san TC or yourself oke Lots of Huggies

orchid0324 said...

Wow, GORGEOUS pictures of Jack, Millie, thier friends Elly♡♡♡ You are a one happy grandmother.
Take Care for your cold weather, we are having dreary rainy days now p;)

Sending you lots of Love and Hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*