Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Spring Summer

I have been struggting to write my blog and vist other side of the globe but I'm with today...
When I wake up in this morning which I do frequently,it's just a night mare that never gole away.
It was the horror of having to think.

I saved my strength for myself I have almost everyday in here...I can complained because we had dry weather in the few month because my hayfever has it dry skin for 3 month.

The Telfast tablets once a day I could be get thise mess untill ...My mood started lifting and within a couple of weeks I feeling of my satisfied with life. Followed by a green tea...

My golfing was still So far, so good but I don't playing the hot days.




4 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
So happy to hear you enjoy some better weather and that you are feeling better. Allergies are never fun and can affect our well being in a big way.
For you especially it is more of a challenge after what you lived through. I too notice the difference in my strength since I have been paralyzed in January of 2010... It is not the same anymore; not the same strength.
Sending you lots of hugs,
Mariette

Tamago said...

It must be getting warmer and also tough if you have hay fever. I hope it's not too bad!
Have a lovely weekend, Michiko san!

Rhapsody said...

Blessings....
Sometimes life can be challenging however every day you are able to rise and breathe freely is a blessing regardless of the struggle. You are in summer we are in the beginnings of winter. It is cold here and fixing to get colder.

Have a blessed day.
I am glad you are feeling better in spirit and can see life with roses instead of thorns.

stay blessed.

Mei said...

My hayfever get milder now, try not to have medi if I can for my hayfever. I am struggle with my new blog too, trying for a shop use up my battery, don't know I should give up or not. Well, need to tell myself... baby step. Take care Michiko!