Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Sunday, May 3, 2015

My own idea!

Similarly I work neally hard to keep I have to manage and I try o deal with them by taking my meds lating well and exercising,

So I have very little sympathy for people who suffer from preventable disorders,
If I can do it,why can't they? I know that I'm being judgmental and unfair and that if I was a little more evolved,
I woudn't judge anyone of all but in my detence, We are all judgmental in defferent ways..
My back yeard of the fence need to new strect fence hope fully soon...

I have paticularly a lots of beautiful garden in my home very soon after all the years time was no rains.
My golfing are still enjoy for me with all my friends.  

5 comments:

Ramblingon said...

Sis, I always loved pictures you took in your garden for us throughout the years. The roses and all the flowers you have are so beautiful. We all love seeing them.

I do the best I can as well to keep up my health just as you do. May be succeed and live long. I am glad you are loving your gold game. Do you still go with your Japanese friends?

xxooxx Sis, Katie, Miyuki and Victoria XXOO

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
As far as I know, you really keep at it and do what you have to do and I admire you for it! Not everybody is dedicated enough but we should focus most on ourself.
Sending you hugs,
Mariette

Tamago said...

I have to keep myself more active to prevent health issues as much as I can. I hope you enjoy gardening. I love photos of your beautiful flowers!

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

blessings......
Yes at times we can be all judgemental the point is though, to catch ourselves in the midst of judgement and hold ourselves accountable because when we know better we should do better. That is not to say we won't falter, we are human but being flawed is not an excuse for being cruel and unkind.

I am glad you are still enjoying your golf and keeping fit. Change of lifestyle, habits are challenging so every change is a victory.

have a blessed day and enjoy the rest of your week.

peace
Rhapsody

orchid0324 said...

Dearest Michiko-san: As I'm 60 years old this year, what you said is very important :-) Now I need to keep my little garden in decent condition. Weeding and so on...
お互い年齢を重ねますが頑張りましょうね♪♪♪

Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear Japanese friend in Australia, xoxo Miyako*