Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Sunday, June 7, 2015

My Holiday

I don't know why every one...That's nothing more complaint worth than our weather.
This cold snap hit I didn't wants spoil in the our home in Melbourne,
It did occur to me that is would take a lot more than 21 degrees to get an Aussie out in the park.
I was seeing port ofter port of hail and eain and exciamations of freegingners.
There's nothing more complaint worthy than
USA.
The forecasts of snow and hail photos of wet gumboots and broken umbrellas and winds crens I was expecting to come home to a snowstorm.




                               Climbing Roses and long lasting flowers in winter & spring time.

3 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
Well, the weather we never will be able to control and for so many people it can prove disastrous at times.
Wishing you some mild weeks ahead with time for playing your golf.
Hugs,
Mariette

Tamago said...

I sure hope nice weather is on your way, Michiko san. It's getting hot here. We expect high temperature all week this coming week.
Your flower looks beautiful. Have a wonderful new week!

Katie Isabella said...

It is quite warm here. Just as Tamago has. We have very similar weather,

I think it is Gypsy's turn this time. I will look for him and your car in the morning. Katie will entertain him.

XXXOOO Sis, Katie, Miyuki and Victoria