Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Friday, November 20, 2015

One Day.

I was digging my garden, The flowel in the dirt. my elbow bent to avoud getting scratched by the thorns. on the rose beside me I paused as sun flowed across my back and it felt as had flowed past me. this is a interesting raining after noon now.I really glad that it happened.


                                                             The Rose flowers.


Hydrangeges.

3 comments:

orchid0324 said...

Dearest Michiko-san;
Oh, Beautiful flower of hydrogen "アジサイ"♡♡♡ It sure makes me feel funny your garden has rainy season's flower now p:-)
So sorry for my resent absence; I've been a bit busy. And hoping to have regular paces like before the eye surgery (^^;)

Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear Japanese friend in Australia, xoxo Miyako*

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
Well, beautiful roses do have thorns too but we can be careful as to not scratch ourselves badly.
LOVE your roses and also the hydrangea looks so healthy.
Flowers like the rain, it makes them grow best.
Enjoy the weekend.
Hugs and love from both of us.
Mariette

Tamago said...

Your rose and hydrangea are beautiful! Hope you enjoy gardening :-)