Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Healthy times

As usual middle of winter day I just look out though the window,I said to my self.
It would be very good inded to stay home, there is always some thing to do inside plus studay,

I spent hours writing my diary.It was very good day what my Brain was telling me.

I ate a lot less then I'd exected. From today be back to my golfin it was hot days.

32* 34*. 36*. Three days hot weather.All weather's are how depressing with most of times.
But don't worry God never blinks Every thing can change in the blink of an eys but don't worry God never blinks.

4 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
At certain times it is good to stay home and getting a lot of work done indeed.
For you to study and to practice reading and writing is very good.
As for those temperatures in the 30s, I would LOVE to have them here!
Just hate the cold, windy winter weather.
Sending you hugs,
Mariette

Tamago said...

Wow, it's getting really hot there. We are having cold and wet weather lately. Kind of miss hot days, but I only miss because it's cold :-)
I hope you enjoy golfing. Have a great day!

Michiko Johnson said...

Dearest Mariette.
Your favoriters when hot weathers 30s. but we never has rainings for as same us last summer and this years. When you click on one of no raining in winter's time? will be alright with in your lovely flowers?
So many time have we been so much worry the opporataity many turn question the answer ..hard one!
Hugs to you Love both!
Michiko

orchid0324 said...

Dearest Michiko-san; Oh, your weather sure won't allow you to stay outside long, doesn't it! Please enjoy creative inside activities. In Japan, we wish to have warmer weather p:-)

Wishing you will have a wonderful rest of the week.
Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear Japanese friend in Australia, xoxo Miyako*