Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

September day.

I was trusted in the Fathers Day I can understand with you so much your feeling with you ANDREW! 7th day -8th OK Day,   I'am so happy with you today Just you will be quite busy nice to see you about today I will be expecting you this now.
Theses days was always happy day.

When I have poor health that some time become negative thought in my heads,I needs have positive thinking is great help I has been one, Not negative D=
I love to be back nice weather soon... We had from about 5 month of raining all the time soon more cold winter time...

Most of days I don't bather with make up at all anyways I figured OK .It makes me smile to remember vividly those things,
I had Shper 2000 Trim Tone Total Aerobics. I can used for One hours time.

3 comments:

Tomoko said...

Michiko san,
Sounds you are having good days. Please be positive and enjoy your time. I have noticed that your photos in the side bar is renewed. You have such a beautiful family! My granddaughter's birthday is coming soon. I will go to Osaka to buy a birthday gift for her. I will post photos of Osaka for you, next month. Happy new week to Michiko san.

Michiko Johnson said...

Tomoko San!
Thank you so much for help me I had Tamago San Ochid Miyako san Please otomodachi ne will be very happy with us Tomoko San.
Michiko

Tamago said...

Negativity won't make anything better. It's important to stay positive!
Have a wonderful day, Michiko san.