Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Best time.

Life was short to be our joyous time where did the week go? it 26-3-1980-  4-5 -2016. Few years miss of  my golf  time. Another two years golf courses  are closing down! that ok with me!
If we had three wishes, What would it be? No maltiness the management .
I must nice good years it doesn't  look bad time. wonderful to all my years.

Thank being good friends with over the nice our  golfing and I will be for the next year.
All my family and my friends Many years and beautiful day.

2 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Sis!

MY wishes would be to be of service whenever possible to my friends.

To be able to do my physical activities like working out and walking.

I have the love f my family and friends aways.

XXXOOO Sis, Katie, Miyuki and Victoria💗

Michiko Johnson said...

Good morning Sis! I was very happy today. We had nice golfing this morning 9-30 only two hours We had lovely the christmas day lunch days. I always thinking of you after I realised it's an all of the important.
I still using my computer but sometimes made bad writing your beautiful writing all the time.
You had a lovely two children just keeping very happy for you.
We are keeping up Sis! Love you!
xxxooo Sis,Katie,Miyuki, and victoria