Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Monday, March 13, 2017

Face time.

.  I feel like I'm missing that time by I like recently when my face feels went on a vegan digital detox.
   I never ever forget in hot summer time. The new inventions It is not 100% alright it goes from Fry this month not good anymore which Sun around the focus on how much I'm when my face feels in the sunshine brought into I hope it will be a happy healthy and peaceful lovely all my family too.

                                           I hope these Two flowers will be back again.

                                                     japanes Maple

2 comments:

Tomoko said...

Michiko san!
Your purple roses, azalea and Japanese maple,they are beautiful!!
I hope you are going to enjoy the flowers season, and keep your health in good condition.
Hayaku ohanaga sakuto iidesune. Sakura will be in full bloom in Japan soon in April.
Happy day to Michiko san!

Tamago said...

I've been avoiding too much sun on my face and sunblock is a must-have item in upcoming season! Your flowers are beautiful. Japanese maple is gorgeous!
Have a lovely new week, Michiko san :-)