Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Sunday, March 26, 2017

The full time.

My body clocks.make it searingly hard to fall asleep now.  I will explain shortly, What would best according to experts across the globe.That would mean allowing them to stay up late.
Recognizing it is almost impossible for them to fall asleep early and that 15 percent -or one in six teens have difficulty sleeping,
No matter what, that cohort, technology pressure still struggle not off at even during sleep is increasingly seen as the pillar of good health in many countries.

4 comments:

Tamago said...

I hear about many people having trouble falling asleep. But not me...I go to bed, close my eyes, and instantly fall asleep. Half of my weekend is spent sleeping. I do wish I wouldn't need to sleep so much! I hope you get a good night sleep, Michiko san!

Michiko Johnson said...

Thank you Tamago san!
I love to walk these a week a bit of finesse 4 time a week its for kind of maintenance enjoy the Summe time.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko san,
Well in general I have no problem with sleeping and when I'm really tired I need a very long night too.
Would love to take a break and really relax, not having to think or do anything for a couple of days.
But that will not happen as I always have to do the driving and all the work on our PC is left to me.
Not complaining, just hoping that for many more years I will be able to do this.
Did manage the big dinner last night for Pieter's club so I'm very happy now that is behind me!
Hugs and blessings and keep walking, it helps sleeping bette when spending time in the fresh air.
Mariette

Katie Isabella said...

Sis,
I sleep fairly well but that forced time changed is s hard for me. The hour of sleep lost is hard to get used to.
xoxox Sis, Katie, Miyuki and Victoria