Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Monday, July 24, 2017

Cycle of time.

I have had half of my life home it's s very funny sensation that I don't have that one place that's why I think of care so much In this latest instalment.  Year old Quinlan un unexpectedly announces, I stayed in my home.

That turning point for home was the realisation that many of positive representation of figures backing my services into corners and staying here. Of contemplating my self as the struggle against nature.
I made a decision to routinely remove myself from my computer and social media to avoid becoming bogged down in screen time. Our friends all of the years still very happy with us,




3 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko san,
Sounds like you are scheduling your time very wisely.
None of us can be at our PC all the time... There are just not enough hours in the day.
I got way behind reading blogs so trying to catch up some.
Sending you hugs and hope you can enjoy some outdoor activity.
Mariette

Tamago said...

I've cut screen time a lot lately - simply because I get too busy and also I try not to be looking at my phone all the time :-)

Ramblingon said...

I started blogging with Katie maybe 2-3 times a 7 day week. And my own human blog...not often at all. We must use our time wisely. Yes, I have that golf club you left here when we were hitting golf balls off into the woods in the back of my house. xoxoxoxoxo