Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Rainy day.

Rainy day everybody owns an  umbrella they won't on open relationship they refuse to be tied up with complete strangers, sometimes not even wearing Their plastic more protectives, umbrella  sheath, It's appalling, you don't see raincoats behaving like that,
So we all just need to accept that we'll have many of different umbrella rain hats all friends of them together on nice days. Here more rains day off until 11th of days in the news.

    From yesterday...still most of few days.


4 comments:

Tamago said...

Gorgeous sky! We had lots of rain last week but we are enjoying nice sunny weekend :-)
Hope you have a wonderful day, Michiko san!

Katie Isabella said...

Totally beautiful capture of the evening sky, Sis. Here it is everlasting rain again.
xxxooo

Sis Katie Victoria

Michiko Johnson said...

Hi, Sis!
The Wednesday cold air snow and rain never stopped most of the day again.My friend of five people is golfing. I was few friend in the restaurants also a happy day with us.
I don't know how many years..will be very happy with us!
XXXOOO
Sis Katie Victoria
Michiko

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko san,
That photo is extraordinary and your story about wearing raincoats and rain hats... You seldom see that nowadays.
Yes, we got plenty of umbrellas. I have a mini in my backpack and in the seat pocket of our car there is the faithful Burberry umbrella, small enough but not fitting inside a purse... And of course the huge one for just in case when you need it.
In Florida I have been using the umbrella when going to Costco but still I got wet feet. So much rain in a short period, more or less tropical rain.
Sending you hugs and hope the weather is being nice to you!
Mariette