Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Slow down

I think We're beginning to understand the aesthetic of the outside about lucy folk,s new for some seriously stylish face furniture. I'm in one of those comically overcommitted tight sports now, When I suspect the only way to achieve everything will be to summon satan and sell my soul in exchange for the ability to bent time, I'm not special: If these tasks are work-related, reaching the finish line is non-negotiable,  

4 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko san,
Oh, how we ALL would love to buy time; don't we?!
That is my only problem... never enough hours in a day.
We still go biking every day. Today I got home from a medical checkup and that was a total of 3 hours gone.
Driving distance was one hour one-way and the visit with X-rays etc.
Don't know how the lab work came out but all was good.
Hugs,
Mariette

Tamago said...

It sure is nice if we could control time! We can't, but we can control how to spend it. I wish you a great weekend, Michiko san!

BostonBoy said...

You are an old friend from Spaces. Since Jan. 5 I have been leading a new life because that's when I retired after 46 years in the same company. It's a lot different now. I admit I am fortunate to be able to retire comfortably. Still it's been a challenge to find a way to lead a productive life and not sit around watching t.v. and drinking a nice cabernet sauvignon. Boy do I sound pompous.

Michiko Johnson said...

Dear BostonBoy!
I understand so much in my bad life in now.I will be said this is a furnish time,
I will after I'm going to playing my golf time. All of the things I will be retired with my time, I had very happy my life in my body too.