Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Saturday, November 18, 2017

My friend

We had beautiful birthday party all the people were lunchtime, most of every all the years this year had the course all ways wet and depending on the weather, But this year has more and never stopped cold days on last my feet were once again our raised very interesting and controversial topic, I agree with you that all people are entitled to know there family origins for both Medill and psychological reasons,  Thank you so much of many years

                                           A few years ago!


 

4 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

That looks like a fun party, Sis! Wish I could have been one of the party with you. XXX

I love your friend there..the Cockatoo. I love birds and I love Cockatoos, Parrots and Cockatiels as well as Budgies. Used to have them. xxxooo

Sis, Katie, Mike, Victoria! 💗😸

Tamago said...

Glad you enjoyed a birthday party! The place looks very lovely :-)

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko san,
Love that last photo the most as it involves family!
Animals are always cute to photograph and to enjoy.
Yes, knowing all about your family is important for tracking genetic medical history.
Sending you hugs and hope you enjoy your spring weather.
Mariette

Michiko Johnson said...

Dearest Mariette,
Michiko relationships why not smooth of my time? be kind be loving and be honest, I quickly find things getting back in my time. I have a few years ago, used very bad on in blogs, it's embarrassing using curse words is not a good thing,
Let hope to changing off to be a drama get so stressed out my ways back to soon.
I hope you understand my bad time!
Michiko