Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Ramblingon: Still Loving Those Consignment Shops.

Ramblingon: Still Loving Those Consignment Shops.
I do appreciate you had sent me lovely letter this Christmas time. but you had written not too much,
Are you OK The next couple of days to catch up and see what has happened to you until then stay sweet and most importantly stay close to all Family, Happy Mary Christmas to All with your family! Michiko,  I'm going to see all  my family in the Christmas time,

3 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko san,
Guess Ramblingon is still doing fine and you can read about her on FB also.
Happy for you that you will be spending time with family over Christmas.
Wishing you all a lovely time together!
Hugs,
Mariette

Tamago said...

Merry Christmas to you, Michiko san. Wishing you a wonderful holiday with your family!

Katie Isabella said...

Merry Christmas dear Sister. I am well...my sis are here for Christmas and we are eating too much. XXXX

Love,

Sis, Katie, Mike and Victoria