Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Sunday, January 7, 2018

New Year's

Here's a gift make Christmas. a cracker. Believed it has New years for a very long time I will sentimentally of the reason and it's deep and meaningful I'm going to write about lived my life so short but I have so many 5 years good friend from long years. My life weekend in a good my friends.  The raining most of every day. It seemed to be important for me, I need fix my good situation for big help and I also experienced during the New years I worked But messing around on the computer I'm trying not in the good enough there a lot too I'm not in the mood to do much now.
Happy New Year to all my friends.
Michiko.

2 comments:

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings and Happy New Year

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko san,
Well, being with family is more important than writing something on your blog!
Enjoy that quality time together and don't worry too much about other things.
Wishing you all the best for a Happy New Year in good health!
Hugs,
Mariette