Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Saturday, February 17, 2018

About Facebook!

Everyone knows someone who won't pat down their phone became they are constantly checking their social network of choice, And or someone who seems to document their entire life on An external internet platform, But social media addiction is not just a problem for individuals, An entire industry is hooked on it. specifically, the biggest platform, Facebook,                         

3 comments:

Tamago said...

I see social media can be really addictive. I don't do FB or other social media other than blogging and think I'll keep that way :-)
Have a great weekend, Michiko san!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko san,
For FB I never understood that SO MANY people are stupid enough to announce that they are NOT home or telling exactly where they are going and for how long. Like inviting thieves to come and rob them since they're not there...
Sending you hugs,
Mariette

Katie Isabella said...

Sis, I am thinking of leaving FaceBook. SO many people are unhappy and it's hard to read some of the things they say.
XXXOOO
💗Sis Katie Mike Victoria💗