Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Monday, November 12, 2018

My new Michiko25

Dearest Mariette!
 I had so many time off had my cannot come to good grief I could o in the spin cycle I got so "dewy" in the extren  humid all But I wash it looked like I got caught in today, I was thinking of the worlds of The Australia to promote the 48th season of sesame street,in the longest running in TV history of two month ago! I Love so much in my mind now,Next on I will on my eye and signalling a my good times!
Michiko
               

1 comment:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko san,
Yeah, Sesame Street, we all do remember that!
Guess it spread world wide...
How are you doing these days? Are you still walking, playing golf or anything?
WISH I had more time to finish all I need to.
Right now I'm scanning some final letters from my Mom and Pieter's Mom etc.
Pieter found them a while ago, in a box under the front porch storage.
I THOUGHT I'd scanned them all but a lot more work to be done.
Guess tomorrow I manage but then I have to align them, crop them and file them by date/year.
One day I will be caught up.
We had yesterday a quiet dinner with best friends, on our 35th Wedding Anniversary.
Can't believe time is going that crazy fast... SCARY!
May God protect Pieter and keep his heart going for some more time, to reflect on our good years.
Meanwhile we live now for 3 weeks in the dust.
Men coming inside our home for work during the renovation of our bathroom.
Touching up paint work in our bedroom and also working on Pieter's WorkShop downstairs to disconnect pipes and having them go straight into the septic tank.
Oh, how I look forward to calmer days and more time on my hand!
I've been tutoring during September and October... busy, busy!
Sending you hugs,
Mariette