Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Great the golf.

I still putt for at least years thirty hours every day while attention us and drive straight day
without for joy on my golf swing player and I am so happy and there are not enough other my friends to say how much this make me.
All my lady's friends are write me too...
I will more going out and enjoy over advised my golf for consultant with myself.
hope for next day...

3 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko san,

So glad you enjoy still your golf and it is great to be with friends.
Keep doing as well as you do and you will see within a year you will have come a long way!
Love you and take care,
Mariette

orchid0324 said...

こんにちは、ミチコさん、
前の投稿に気づかず御免なさい。 wattle bird 可愛いでしょうね♡♡♡
ゴルフ頑張って下さい!!! 外で体を動かすのは最高ですよね。 インストラクターさんのアドバイスを 聞かれて上達して下さいね(*^_^*) 
暑~い 日本より、 
Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

Tamago said...

Hi Michiko san. Sounds like you are enjoying golf with your friends :-) Have fun and have a great day!!