Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Monday, March 3, 2014

A LITTLE SELFISHINESS!

Please don't send me on holiday this has to be one of the least-used  sentences in the English language..
We had a lovely chat about worman never talking time out for themselves/only diagnosing health issuse.

There's no one to feed the dog/water the garden/look after with all my friend.The kids boy and girl (aged five and  seven would not be scarred for life indeed,a week accompanied by The Sound of Silence would be preferoble to the Ring Cycle of "Eat your bloody breakfast".Teddy", if you get nits again, I swear I'll shave your head" and "For god's sake, would you both please shut up"

He would look after the dog and garden,but hubby is more than copable of feeding and watering himself.

Suddenly I responded viscerally I don't deserve it Now this has to be one of the most used sentences in the English longuage,especially by woman."

 Learn  to the wish words of toddlers. They're like little Buddhas:living in the moment and laving themselves
But handy to keep in mind the next time We start a sentence with "No thanks,I couldn't possibly....  

6 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Sis! What a great blog! I love every word. You are right and well DONE my Sis.

xxooxxoo Sis, Katie, Miyuki and Victoria

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
Love that sentence about toddlers being little Buddhas. Indeed, we too should adapt a little bit to some selfishness at times.
Have a great week ahead and hope not too hot anymore.
Hugs and love,
Mariette

Here I Am Carrie said...

Hello my dear Michiko, Just dropping in from the Salton Sea only occasionally as I don't have internet down here right now. Did read many of your lasted blogs. Glad you are getting out for a bit of golf. Just enjoy the game and exercise, not need to always be competitive.
I guess many would think while I am here at our winter home it would be a holiday, but it is still all the work of home and outside work. We should be going site seeing and visiting new places around us, but like you said I always come up with excuses. I get so anxious when we are out driving and away from home base. But I think I must start to force myself out again. Thank you for you blog to remind me to get out of my every day routine once in a while. Glad you have been enjoying you summer and keeping cool around the water. Hugs from the Salton Sea Carrie

orchid0324 said...

Dearest Michiko-san;
I think we need to be honest to ourselves soetimes☆☆☆

少しは涼しくなったでしょうか。早くゴルフが精一杯楽しめますように♪

Sending you Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

Tamago said...

I like the idea that toddlers are like little Buddhas :-)
I hope you are doing well, Michiko san. Have a lovely day!

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings....
When it comes to women, a little selfishness means self-care!

We need to take the time to replenish, rejuvenate so that we can give the best of ourselves and we can do that when we have given the best to ourselves. We can then give to others what we have given to ourselves. One cannot give what one does not have.