Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Monday, March 10, 2014

A beautiful day!

We having my friends happing night was very latea night was two closk night.
I with near dazen girefrends from golfing this morning after that to a monthiy Movie..relation ship for many years Man'a like hand bags you can go with a dinner  party I can do what ever I want to .. I don't have to ask I'd rather be single and happy than in relatinship...

I like bright inside house with back vicw for distansc clean wingdow and compact neat garden walking the  beach anything unit side sports.
Dancing rectavrant at dete time I'd like to have sea view. Jack was here!
                                                                              my friend!

5 comments:

orchid0324 said...

Dearest Michiko-san;
Oh you seem to have had a wonderful day. Your sweet Jack looks GORGEOUS♡♡♡

此方は徐々に春めいてきました。秋の涼しい風が早く吹きますように;

Sending you Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

Here I Am Carrie said...

Sounds like a fun night with your lady golfers. Oh the beach looks so wonderful now. Have a great week.

Tamago said...

What a lovely day you had! The beach and sky look so beautiful. And Jack is very cute :-)

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
With sunshine like that and the beach with a happy grandson running around; you cannot complain!
Hugs,
Mariette

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

blessings....
Glad you are having fun with your friends of many years.

Man are like handbags? haha this make me laugh

Have a great week.