Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Thursday, June 26, 2014

My new day

I do more things around my into experiencing that time as slightly longer in the weekend a little bit more than in perfect moment for me. Even eating a new food or walking a different way to everyday.

Most of us spend a lot of my time thinking about the future and the past and pay little attention to I'am doing right now. today we have a relaxing food with  my friends. the colder winter weather time.
I 'am going away to Sydny for few days!

                                                 
                                           A FRIEND DAY!
 




3 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
What a lovely table setting with delicious food! Wish I could have been part of it...
Enjoy your time away in Sydney.
Happy weekend to you.
Hugs,
Mariette

orchid0324 said...

OMG; Delicious looking sushi on the table, Michiko-san(^_^)v
I belive you had a wonderful time with your friend. Have a great time in Sydney♡♡♡

I hope you’ll have a wonderful new week;
Sending you lots of love and hugs to my dear Japanese friend, xoxo Miyako*

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

blessings...
Its good to enjoy the moment, be in the NOW.

thanks for sharing. The food looks good.