Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Sunday, August 24, 2014

True Confidence.

I enjoy playing golf with my friend But I stopped playing for a little while because I was unwell and I can need keep practicing it by write my english too..I love bubble bath too love to run a short time.

so quite rereshed I don't have to worry anymore I can go out and emoy my golf and other stuff I do like plant myself.  I feel  Sooooo good when I lay awake thenking of my golfing if most of wines except any sweet drinking and a few days ago ( I won the 3 Mall Ambeose! Michiko & Linda & Robin.)

I think many people in the would that have a lot of creativity in them Enjoy.
                                                             
                                            Morwell are nice place! I can follow to just nice place!


5 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
Today your writing itself sounds as bubbly as wine! So happy for you for feeling well and up to do different things. Yes girl, you have come a long way already and still will improve.
A big hug for this Sunday evening and wishing you another lovely week ahead. ENJOY!
Mariette

Here I Am Carrie said...

Hi Michiko, summer is almost over for us here and that means spring is comin for you. I hope the blues of winter fades and only the life of flowers and healing greens come for you. May the sun shine on you and bring only good thoughts and feelings. Hugs Carrie

orchid0324 said...

Oh, Michiko-san! I hope yuou mean that you just had a winter blue and coming spring will make you feel better. Our summer was a rainy dreary one, I hope you'll have a bright spring♡♡♡

Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

Tamago said...

Hi Michiko san. Bubble bath sounds good! Very relaxing :-) Have a great new week!

Unknown said...

Hello Michiko, love your blog sounds very sunny and bubbles
Hugs Sheila