Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Simple Living!

WooHoo! While jumping up and down for joy all my dear friend.. I am so happy and these are not enough wonds to say how much this make me,Every body and the way I believe is true nothing bad is there,
and I am happy that don't have to worry anymor,

 I enjoy my golf and other stuff but I do like my flowers and work in my beautiful garden. Let hope I can playing golf for just like Won by me more soon....
These days are I had never easy with my golfing it was more rainning for too many days.
My friend dog name was Hemlet and Anson was my big one, they both I still remember very well!


5 comments:

Tamago said...

Hi Michiko san. So happy to read you are feeling very happy :-)
I hope it'll be sunny and you get to play golf more.
Hemlet and Anson were both so cute! Have a beautiful day xoxo

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
So glad that I got to read here about your happy news!
May the sun shine on you and that you still continue to improve!
Love you always and sending you big hugs.
Mariette

Katie Isabella said...

OH I am so happy that YOU are happy! I love seeing you smiling and being joyful again. You are much loved by me and Katie. xxxoooxooxx

orchid0324 said...

Oh, Michio-san. Spring breeze must be really comfortable and makes you feel good better♡♡♡
Hemlet and Anson look SO Lovely♪♪♪

I hope you will have a wonderful Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*new week.

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

blessings....
Its lovely to know you are enjoying your life. May joy always surround you.

have a blessed and blissful week.
Rhapsody