Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Thursday, August 27, 2015

The game I love!

Oh! What a dreadful front nine I reached the turn even the front of not quit I was few yaeds I picked up the ball nobody can do it any better to have a fine golfing?  A few flower's!!


But todays are so much I guess I was disappointed but I has two ball for me ...
I know preety would my wonderful golf for many month to come trying my very best on each stroke the shots that are in the brilliant things to come....
Still bad weather days. I'am not writting in here only LOVE with MY friends DAYS!

6 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
If only we could have heaven on earth...! We would create us a paradise wouldn't we? Sunshine, perfect golf weather and beautiful gardens.
Sending you hugs and sunshine from Georgia/USA.
Mariette

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

blessings....
great flowers.
glad you are enjoying your golfing.

Michiko Johnson said...

Thank you very much! Our Melbourne Vic 11-12 partly Sunny but too wet in rain showers mostry clouday- Rain Alrm 1:00pm until 4th-Septenber Friday of forcaster expected to cold days golfing are not good days.

orchid0324 said...

Dearest Michiko-san: Oh, you may be sayig that your weather is really terrible. But you are trying to do your best♪ BEAUTIFUL flower Michko-san♡♡♡
Take Care under the cold weather; Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear Japanese friend in Australia, xoxo Miyako*

Tamago said...

Your flowers are beautiful, Michiko san. I sure hope the bad weather won't ruin them.
I wish you a wonderful new week filled with sunshine :-)

Katie Isabella said...

I love when you take photos of your flowers Sis. They are always beautiful. I am also happy you are playing gold. I hope it is with your same friends you played golf with before?

xxooxx

Sis Katie, Miyuki and Victoria