Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Saturday, September 12, 2015

The Chance.

I was kind of feeling out of time and out of style my golf I get the biggest to natural importance started at simple when I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, over the five month I feell coldin the morning for me,
Melborne weather was expeected my settle down carefull my golfing..just different lots of interesting How I'm settled down to be five month ago..I leally hope so.
Why I did not in winter's time because of my get cold weether So many frinds has been a lest of winters time.

6 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
Well, you are now getting into nice spring weather again and soon it will be more pleasant.
I can imagine that you don't feel comfy when it is cold in the morning, it takes a while for the body to warm up and to fully function. No problem with that and you are able to talk later... Don't worry about it girl.
Sending you hugs,
Mariette

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

blessings....
Take time to enjoy every day no matter the temperature

FIFA 16 Coins said...

Very well.


---------------------------
www.fastfifacoins.com/Fifa16coins

FIFA 16 Coins said...

Very well.


--------------------------
www.fastfifacoins.com/Fifa16coins

Michiko Johnson said...

Thank you for welcome You are light positive thoughts makes for happire continece.
I fell like to walking is generall good for mylifes!

Tamago said...

I hope you are feeling signs of warm spring, and hope you get to enjoy golfing!
Thank you for your kind comment, Michiko san. Have a happy new week xoxo