Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Sunday, May 15, 2016

my good time.

I had always walking hard in the park being the easy going happy go lucky person that I'am after I had bad situation 13-1-2012 I had hit by a car outside near by my home...
But end of December 2013
. be back my golfing I was very sad disposal in my golfing I had lost from my golfing.
Accountability is a two-way street there are options and alternator on the other side as well glad I was able to peck my interest on my golf. probably  I had very happy life now.
My mind are enjoyable in wonderful of my time.
2016 Opening Day 27-1-16. just makes very happy starting. The last one was May monthly medal stroke & putting &-4-5 16. I will especially continence in work hard for my golf!    
.  

3 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
Once more, congrats to you!
Sending you a big hug,
Mariette

Ramblingon said...

Congratulations Dear SIS! 💗 I am proud of all the hard work you do to accomplish getting your life back after the accident. You are a strong woman and you can do anything you want to do. You have proved that many times in your good recovery.

Love and hugs always to you my very dear friend.

💗 Sis, Katie, Miyuki and Victoria XXXoooXXX

Michiko Johnson said...

Dear Sis!
The longer my day is the more fixated I became,If becomes reliable companion. The very definition of frenetic it's like a strange comfort to me.
Thank you so much help me Sis!
Sis,Katie,Miyuki and Victoria, xxxoooxxx
Michiko