Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Beauty secrets

My body all about my best to keep myself in good shape.. however my how much I need to thinking of my golfing I working hard to back in my good time.
I had so much in my head of hairs over one mouth of terrible hot weather time.
April 18th my hair is small problems it going to be alright few days.
So far my body all right..hope so ....

                                                     Last Guest Day! Best of Four 27-4-16.
                                                    All other of people are coming to playing with
                                                    Yarra valley Country club Women's golf.


Will be hit the ball swing made sure of our ball position was correct middle of the tree ninety yards for straight line ..Fours hole and light hand was water follow...

3 comments:

Tamago said...

That is such a lovely picture of you! You keep active with playing golf, that's really wonderful. I'm homebody but this weekend, I got out of house for a change. Not for physical activity but for movie, though :-)
Happy Sunday!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
Maybe in next life we will find the time for playing golf... Never had any time for doing so.
But enjoy what you are doing and it looks like you have a great group of ladies!
Hugs and love,
Mariette

Michiko Johnson said...

Dearest Mariette,
You has told me my practicing words and best exercise for the brain and what better lovely garden as with their heavenly scent wishing scent,wishing you well,more so much things..
Thank you so much I need fix my good situation too.
Hugs and love.
Michiko