Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

My letter fect

I was a critical time in my feet what has three weeks ago one of our new lady was to play with me.
When we started spending more time.
Her driver was goodness on different time that was so many time of  goose bumps appeared on my feet on different days,
But I doubt if doubt if you will ever need to see me again I will golfing myself..Only keeping up walk hard for me just like few month time..it was too cold weather in here after so many rains.in cold weather..Just realized it is possible with high resolution we had like beautiful days!


                                              Morgan  & Yvette .
                                              They both of drive's car's!

                                              

 

3 comments:

Tamago said...

I imagine it's getting pretty cold there!
Such lovely photo of Morgan and Yvette. Have a great day, Michiko san!

Tomoko said...

Hello,Michiko,
We have such different seasons! I hope you stay warm and enjoy your day.
Morgan and Yvette in your photo, they are beautiful.It is getting hot here.
Have a good day.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
You are getting into winter cold and we're getting into summer heat... It is hard to bike daily, only later in the evening otherwise it's too hot.
Lovely photo of Yvette and Morgan.
Hugs and love,
Mariette