Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Good Idea.

I had all my friend with golfs on but too hot days I still have a little has skin I still had them I like to get to over with feel that I  work hard terrible waste of energy much bitter to do put that energy to use actually doing the golf then worrying over whether the result in good enough.
I had healthy hair life I get the right cut style shots ways.
How much I sleep these days? I closing my eyes and smiles with into the Sun.
The automatically going for a run even it keeping health all the time.

4 comments:

Tamago said...

It's getting warmer here, like spring. I hope you get relief from heat!
Have a wonderful new week, Michiko san :-)

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko san,
Well, you at least are still enjoying summer days and even if it can be a bit hot, it is pleasant for being outdoors.
Hope here the cold weather will stay away, this week will be very warm, almost like summer temperatures for The Netherlands...
Hugs,
Mariette

Michiko Johnson said...

Dearest Mariette San,
Next Wednesday are my memories to worked hard to reminds me one of all friends.
Our golf course was two years then closed time. one reason I still playing now.
The Wednesday has 31* hot weather day. I couldn't get a clock pictures which said 6-00 time
you keep nice warm day!
Hugs
Michiko

Tomoko said...

Michiko san
yoi kisetsu ni nattekite yokatta desu. imano jiki wo
tanoshimimashou. Flu is going around in Japan. Michiko san kaze hikanaiyouni shite kudasaine.