Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Health!

The Australia catholic university Healthy Cities can have positive and negative effects on health, "says cerin". It depends on how they are designed. High-density neighbourhoods with easy access to shops, services and parks are important enablers o active travel and recreational physical activity,
which, in turn, "
(benefit brain and cognitive health") it certainly does not apply to most sprawling residential areas of Melbourne.All cities can improve" 

2 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
Well we don't even need to read about anyone writing about those health impacts.
Knowing very well that being in the fresh air, golfing, walking or biking, whatever activity, is impacting our good health!
Fresh air is feeding our brain in the BEST possible way.
Sending you hugs,
Mariette

Tamago said...

It sure is nice to have easy access to shops and parks. I like my neighborhood but it's being developed too fast. I hope it slows down.
It's a beautiful picture of beautiful couple! Have a great day, Michiko san xo