Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Sunday, October 22, 2017

New Life

Single-loved home and I may drive my car every time. I get old to me doesn't mean I don't roles, In fact, some roles are more interesting " as they're about people who have lived life" I was some great loves in my life two years ago hoping to find love again one day.
                                          My old home.
                                          It was raining day, My golfing area not short....
                                                        jack  and Millie's the wonderful time


This time of 25th mixed Social I've been single longer than I've ever been in a relationship and I'm doing very well"  The balance I have in my life now. I have my protective guard up, which is a good time in the rain my home. Next time let hope to will be played good times.
Now I need to good small backyard too, In fact, all fruit and vegetables are good for the heart.

4 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko san,
None of us gets the program of life's concert to read how it will turn out.
It is all a surprise! Yes, we might end up living a single life for quite a while.
My paternal grandmother lived by herself for some 20 years.
The other, paternal grandmother lived by herself for 14 years...
Now my Dad is by himself for almost 3 years and at age 96!
That's one more reason for enjoying every little moment that brings us joy.
Every ray of sunshine that brightens a day, a little gift or a visit, phone call, letter; whatever.
There are still many connections with others that are living on this planet.
Not ALL couples that are together do live a happy life... One never knows, there is also a lot of abuse going on.
So for what we got, what was given to us in happiness, it is a treasure that will carry us through our life's journey till the very end.
Sending you hugs,
Mariette

Tamago said...

Great photos, Michiko san. Jack and Millie must bring you tons of smile :-)

Katie Isabella said...

Sis,
All of your four grandchildren are a blessing. I am single too and I am happy even so. It is alright with me. I have many things to do as you do. Now that I am well recovered from the heart surgery I get to do a lot more outdoors.

XXXOOO

Sis, Katie, Victoria.

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings.......
Congratulations on your new home.
its good that you have balance in your life.
Love will come again, be ready and open to receive it.

stay blessed.
Rhapsody